Welcome to the Big Pine Key Fishing Lodge. Whether this is your first visit or your fiftieth, we look forward to sharing our little slice of paradise with you.
Reservations Call 305-872-2351
Advance reservations require a minimum stay of 3 nights. Minimum stays may vary depending on special events and holidays.
Late arrival instructions: If you plan to arrive after office hours, please call 302-872-2351 the day of your arrival to arrange a late check-in.
• All visitors must register at the front desk.
Cost per person/day - Day Guests: $5
Overnight: Rustic/Electric: $7
• If you need assistance after-hours please call (305)872-2351 and leave a message.
• Wireless internet coupons available at the office.
• Generators are not permitted.
• Rubber donuts must be used on all waste connections.
• No smoking indoors, please.
• FREE coffee is available in the store every morning starting at 8 am.
Boats & Dockage
Daily: 50¢ per foot on trailer or in water.
• Boat length is measured tip-to-tip, from the tip of the pulpit to the back of the motor with the motor down.
• Dockage is limited to 27 feet tip to tip unless prearranged.
• Dock space is subject to availability.
• Ship-to-shore power is not available.
Because of the presence of Key Deer, dogs are not permitted anywhere on the property. No pets of any kind are permitted in lodge rooms. Pet lodging is available at the Keys Animal Hospital located at 11425 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL. 33050 (305) 743-6250.
Quiet time is 10 pm to 8 am